The theme is very light-weight, and as such we are being careful not to “overload” it with a massive set of options. Also, many of the options can be turned off using “PHP Constants”. Look into the functions.php file to see different parts of the framework you can easily turn off completely (PHP pages won’t even by loaded upon disabled constants).
*NEW Mobile Device Redirection
*NEW jQuery lite Dropdown Navigation
Floating Social +1 Share Bar for WordPress
- NEW WordPress 3.4 Compatible (including live preview feature)
- NEW Floating Social +1 Share Bar
- NEW Floating Social and Subpage Builder widgets
- Built on the 960.gs “CSS Grid System” (currently building more options to turn on the other CSS grid systems).
- QR Code Builder - with a simple shortcode, you can make your own public or private QR code builder page. We will be expanding on its options later by adding things like “batch QR code generation”.
- 404 Auto Search for Related Pages (demo) – all UIX designers will tell you to NEVER display “no results found” pages. Instead, display “were you looking for pages”.
- On / Off switches for some “standard” WordPress functionality that you typically download plugins to disable – examples include
- Prefer to load jQuery from a CDN? Easily enable loading of jQuery from a selection of different global CDN networks that host it for you. (This enhances cross site loading time optimization, we will write an article about this later, for now, google it : )
Screenshot of wp-admin options page with 404 page tab selected